Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Miss Katey gave me this blog award. Katey and I share a common bond, as we both have Cystic Fibrosis. Katey is a transplant patient. Her story is a true inspiration and full of hope for those yet to take that step. I encourage each of you to go to her blog and read her incredible story.
Katey, thank you for being a beacon for God's light and allowing us to be a part of your journey. =)
Here are the rules for the award:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Copy and paste the logo on your blog.
Link the nominator on your blog.
Name seven things about yourself.
Nominate seven "kreativ bloggers".
Post links to the nominated blogs.
Leave a comment on each of the blogs
Ok..so here are 7 things about me...
1. I have the most beautiful, incredible, amazing little girl. I am amazed that God found me worthy enough to be her mother. My pregnancy with her was hard. Doctors told me it could result badly. Yet she is here, perfect and healthy and will be celebrating nine wonderful years this year!
2. I attend Epic. It is more than just a building or a church to me. I truly believe Epic is making a movement in the city of Decatur. I have a huge passion to stay with Epic and see it through until the end. It was through their love and acceptance that I came to know the true spirit of Jesus.
3. I am married to the most amazing man ever. He loves life and loves God. It is a blessing to walk this life with him. I never knew what the true bond of marriage was until we were married. I truly feel as if we are bonded, flesh and spirit as one, just as God intended for man and woman to be.
4. My parents are my backbone. My Daddy has been everything a little girl dreams her Daddy to be. He set the standard high for any man that come into my life. He taught me to love wholeheartedly and to keep pushing forward. My Mother taught me to have my own opinions and to always stand for something. She instilled values of self worth , confidence, and self respect deep into the very spirit of who I am.
5. I have Cystic Fibrosis, however it does not define who I am.
6. I have a purpose, a will and a way. God has revealed to me that I am here to glorify His name. He is the Alpha and Omega. He shows me daily that there is no dark corner that he cannot see into. When life gets big, He proves to be bigger.
7. If I were to be completely honest, I would say for the very first time in my life I am living in a beautiful disaster and I am truly, deep down, from the bottom of my heart, inside my soul happy and it feels wonderful.
I nominate the following 7 "kreative" bloggers:
Candace @ The Fuller Family
Heather @ Shake It
Carole Foret @ Artful Living with Carole Foret
Frank @ Quid est Verita
Ronnie @ Run Sickboy Run
Jamie @ A Bumb's Life
Singleton Hippie Art @ Just Give Me Peace