Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sunshine and Fresh Air

So far Great Strides 2009 is going fabulous!! I have tons of people who are going to walk and so far we have raised $300!! I know it doesn't sound like a lot but considering I just launched this campaign six days ago I think it is amazing!! People have been so interested in helping and the response has just been overwhelming!! In other news, Sam was baptized yesterday!! How amazing is that?? With last weeks inauguration, Sam's baptism and then the launch of my team I believe it was the BEST WEEK EVER!!!
The weather is so wonderful today!! I have all the windows raised to let in the wonderful fresh air that I have been missing so incredibly much!!! Today is one of those days that if I died right now, honestly I would die the happiest person in the world!! GOD IS SO GOOD!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment