Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Processing

The doctor finally came. I am still processing a lot of the information. I do get to go home Friday! Home makes me feel whole again. Not to mention sleeping in my own bed. I just need familiar surroundings, people that love me and laughter, which will forever be the best medicine of all.

Once I have processed enough, I will write again. Maybe soon.

As for now, I will leave you with this. These are my plans for today, to simply put one foot in front of the other, and move forward.



And you-what of your rushed and useful life?
Imagine setting it all down
-papers, plans, appointments, everything-
leaving only a note:
"Gone to the fields to be lovely.
Be back when I'm through with blooming."
-Lynn Ungar























~Love and two fingers from a Grateful Spirit.~

No comments:

Post a Comment