Monday, September 6, 2010

These Moments

In this moment, my body is
sick.


























In this moment, I am a daughter.





























In this moment, I am a sister.





















In this moment, I am a bride.





























In this moment, I am a friend.






















In this moment, I am a mother.





























In this moment, I am a fighter.















In this moment, I am a wife.








































In this moment, I am an artist.








































In this moment, I am a purpose.






























Yes, in this moment, my body is sick, but I can assure you, in this moment, my spirit is well.




















I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 
Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment