Monday, July 13, 2009

In Progress

30 Then Moses said to the Israelites, "See, the LORD has chosen Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, 31 and he has filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- 32 to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, 33 to cut and set stones, to work in wood and to engage in all kinds of artistic craftsmanship. 34 And he has given both him and Oholiab son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan, the ability to teach others.

Exodus 35:30-34 (New International Version)





We went to Tennessee this weekend to visit Sam's family. It is always amazing to be able to see them. Our adventures were many and our laughter was much. However I will have to write of it another time. As of right now I am simply just posting a picture of the painting we are working on in "Canvas" I actually missed Epic yesterday because of our trip. The painting was left untouched, and just stood during service in the spotlight. I have yet to hear the message. So I am going to leave a picture I took earlier in the week of our work so far along with a passage from the Bible that I found. This is truly what I am praying for during this series. I want God to use me as a beacon for his light. The work I am doing on the painting is His, not mine.


Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment