Saturday, March 27, 2010

Love. Love. Love.




I follow a lot of blogs, however one is very special to me. It is Eva's story. I am in love with Eva's story, because it is my story as well. Eva also has Cystic Fibrosis like me. She had a lung transplant after reaching the end stages of the disease. Her story was followed by cameras and a short documentary was made showing her journey as a CF patient on the transplant list. The movie has yet to be shown in the United States but is surely making its way to debut here soon.




After struggling for quite some time with chronic rejection of her new lungs, Eva passed away this morning at 9:30 a.m. She was by far one of the most inspiring people I have ever seen. Even though I did not know her, I felt extremely close to her. CF seems to draw a bond between each of its victims that is clearly unexplainable. Eva's story was one of courage, daring to dream and simply knowing to love. I highly recommend you check out her blog here-----> 65 Red Roses

Eva made great strides in  bringing awareness to the CF community. Her life will be beyond missed in this world. I wish we had more people like her. People that knew what it was to make life their passion and to simply do nothing more than love.


Love. Love. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment