Friday, February 19, 2010

The Face of Jill

I know so many of you have already reached out to Jill through prayer. I can never thank you enough. As of right now, Jill is still in the ICU. I am asking for everyone to continue to pray for her. I thought since so many of you do not know her that it is important to give her a face. For you to know that she is a real person, with a real life. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of her.




This is my best friend Jill........






....she is a fighter......






....she loves poetry and Bob Dylan......






....she is a mother......







....she gives every inch of her life to her children......







....she loves the smell of incense and wildflowers......







....she is a free spirit......






....she is a dreamer......







....she is a wife......






....she is a sister......






....she is every bit of a flip flop wearin', peace sign throwin', tree huggin' hippie.






This is Jill........






....she is a best friend.


My life is better just because she is in it. Please continue to keep her in your prayers. Also tell her story to others and ask them to pray for her also.



Mark 11:22-24 (New International Version)

22"Havea]">[a] faith in God," Jesus answered. 23"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. 24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. b]">

1 comment:

  1. Those are some great pics! Glad you posted them. I'm praying for Jill. She is so lucky to have a great friend like you!

    ReplyDelete